I started, grew and finally sold my first business all while working just an average of 25 hours a week. Some weeks were more but others were less. Here’s what I focused on to do it:
1. Make it a priority otherwise you’ll drift into overwork habits.
2. Focus on the non-work option. Mine was 2 small kids – see my Balanced 10 Talk.
3. Focus while in work – see my articles on Pomodoro Technique etc.
4. Say no to the wrong type of work – learn about marketing avatars in my books and courses.
5. Set your prices to ensure that you cover your business and living costs – see my pricing articles and webinars.
6. Systemise for maximum efficiency – see Scale Up Blueprint talk and course.
7. Automate where possible.
8. Delegate to free up your time.