Tax tip

Business entertaining is not allowed for VAT or Corporation/Income tax purposes.

The only exception is staff entertaining. I’ve written on this separately if you want the detail but it must be below £150 per person per year.

Customer and supplier entertaining are never allowable and this is one of the many adjustments that we make when we prepare your accounts and tax returns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.