Tax tip – interest on your director’s loan account 

If you have put money into your limited company that has not yet been repaid then you can pay yourself interest on this loan. This can be a tax efficient way to take money out of the company BUT you would need a CT61 form completed for HMRC each quarter. 

If you’re interested then please contact us for further information. 

If, on the other hand, you have borrowed money from your company then you may face a higher tax charge and even a personal tax charge. We have software to help you plan your dividends. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.